So I've been in Toronto a little over 24 hours now and it hasn't stopped raining yet. Not so much fun. It takes a little bit of time to fall back into the habit of converting Kilometers and Meters and Celsius, but all in all it's not that bad. The people are nice, the city is great and its a totally different culture up here. Even though its so close to the American border (just across a lake), I really feel like I'm in another world. It's a nice change of pace, but I still can't wait to get home Sunday night.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The not-so-Great White North
So I've been in Toronto a little over 24 hours now and it hasn't stopped raining yet. Not so much fun. It takes a little bit of time to fall back into the habit of converting Kilometers and Meters and Celsius, but all in all it's not that bad. The people are nice, the city is great and its a totally different culture up here. Even though its so close to the American border (just across a lake), I really feel like I'm in another world. It's a nice change of pace, but I still can't wait to get home Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment