Washington D.C. - So after a bit of a hiatus, ok maybe an incredibly long one, I'm going to give this another try. Another shot and hope I can keep up with it. I'm not quite sure who, if anyone would want to read this but here goes nothing.
Right now I'm in Washington D.C. for the AT&T National Hosted by Tiger Woods and the first round is in the books. Defending champion Anthony Kim shot a course record 62 (which at Congressional C.C. really says a lot) and he's got Tiger Woods right on his heels; only 2 strokes back. You couldn't ask for anything more. Well maybe for it to be Sunday and coming down the stretch with the two neck-and-neck. Now that's great TV.
So since the last post...I've completed a great football season with a balanced mix of NFL and NCAA games, including the always classic Army-Navy match-up and even the Gator Bowl. I worked an abbreviated college basketball season with stops in Lexington, KY, Scottsdale, AZ and Seattle, WA before working an exciting March Madness in both Miami and Indianapolis. I've started another PGA season with an always fun West Coast swing and a great Masters before hitting the road around the country. Perhaps one of the best ways to recap 2008 was that I was fortunate enough to be part of a nomination and win a Global Media Award for our work on the Masters last year. It was definitely a great accomplishment and something I'm very proud of. So that's the past year of work in a nutshell. We're a little more than half way through this year's PGA Tour and then we're starting to gear up for an NFL season in which we broadcast the Super Bowl again. So here we go and here I go, as the traveling circus known as our crew moves on.
No comments:
Post a Comment